picssssss
time for pics~ months after months~
at double O~

This is the birthday girl!











sentosa! finally for my suntan~




at harbour front~ Katie really look like she signing sth! haaha






I like this pic!

At balacalva,

my dear SAM, the best guy i have even known...My very gd friend as well as colleague!
only 1 pic, cos the rest are ugly~haha
CNY
mom, elder sis, 2nd sis, 2nd and 3rd sis




youngest sis



new yr dinner~ to praying on day 1~



A visit at Min's house





I did for qi one~abit cant see~


Some pics of my days~






at double O~

This is the birthday girl!











sentosa! finally for my suntan~




at harbour front~ Katie really look like she signing sth! haaha






I like this pic!

At balacalva,

my dear SAM, the best guy i have even known...My very gd friend as well as colleague!
only 1 pic, cos the rest are ugly~haha
CNY
mom, elder sis, 2nd sis, 2nd and 3rd sis




youngest sis



new yr dinner~ to praying on day 1~



A visit at Min's house





I did for qi one~abit cant see~


Some pics of my days~








<< Home