wwiiiiii
wiiiiii~
i played the wiiiiiiii yesterday night..
haha
my boss bought it to the warehouse, the warehouse that has all the sound sys and With projector and huge TV also~
Playing with projector is fun! Big lorrr..haha
And we tried all the sports game...the other watching it are like watching a match lor...not bad la...tennis is cool lor...pretty nice to play...
But the characters..really a bit not nice looking haha.
But boxing game can be a bit tiring ~-~
Overall is fun la!
We had a course on sound sys yesterday~ stress...dunno why we have to do tat! And I quite dun understand abt some stuffs...it seems likee...watever u adjust...is according to wat you like wat...unless the singer ask for something more...base or echo etc...
My boss mention abt bonus to me...in a joking way...cos I spend abit lot recently I think...then he say...hey..you anyhow spend, then I give you bonus for ur study for wat...then im like...????? Mmmmmmmm~
I have a bad feeling......feeling that I cant leave this office unless STH big comes in and pull me out...
I need the somethingggg to comeeeee~~~~~
PLSSSS....any overseas JOB?!
i played the wiiiiiiii yesterday night..
haha
my boss bought it to the warehouse, the warehouse that has all the sound sys and With projector and huge TV also~
Playing with projector is fun! Big lorrr..haha
And we tried all the sports game...the other watching it are like watching a match lor...not bad la...tennis is cool lor...pretty nice to play...
But the characters..really a bit not nice looking haha.
But boxing game can be a bit tiring ~-~
Overall is fun la!
We had a course on sound sys yesterday~ stress...dunno why we have to do tat! And I quite dun understand abt some stuffs...it seems likee...watever u adjust...is according to wat you like wat...unless the singer ask for something more...base or echo etc...
My boss mention abt bonus to me...in a joking way...cos I spend abit lot recently I think...then he say...hey..you anyhow spend, then I give you bonus for ur study for wat...then im like...????? Mmmmmmmm~
I have a bad feeling......feeling that I cant leave this office unless STH big comes in and pull me out...
I need the somethingggg to comeeeee~~~~~
PLSSSS....any overseas JOB?!


<< Home